HAGAR TOWNSHIP ASSESSOR
The Assessing Department's responsibilities include creating the annual assessment roll, maintaining property cards, ownership records, property descriptions and parcel maps, processing Personal Property Statements and inspecting existing property and new construction.
Answers to assessing-related questions may be found on the Assessor FAQ or you may contact Angela Story at (269) 207-2590 / email@example.com.
BS&A ONLINE ASSESSING INFORMATION
Hagar Township residents can access their property information (for free) by visiting BS&A Online*. Non-residents and other entities can review assessing information on a 'pay-per-hit' basis. All fees are determined by (and paid directly to) BS&A.
*A free BS&A Online account is required. REGISTER HERE
- Conditional Rescission of Principal Residence Exemption Form Form 4640 (Rev. 01-18)
- L4035 Petition to Board of Review Form 618 (Rev. 11-12)
- Poverty Exemption Affirmation of Ownership Application Form 5739 (Rev. 01-21)
- 2023 Hagar Township Poverty Exemption Guidelines
- Application for Poverty Exemption Form 5737 (Rev. 01-21)
- Principle Residence Exemption Affidavit Form 2368 (Rev. 04-19)
- Property Transfer Affidavit Form 2766 (Rev. 05-16)
- Request to Rescind Homestead Form Form 2602 (Rev. 01-18)