Hagar Township Hall Open For Tax Payment Only - Closed January 18th
While the Hall is closed to the public, Staff will be working normal hours. Entry will be allowed for payment of taxes at Treasurer office only.
A drop box is available and is a secure option to deliver payments and other materials. For tax payments, you must leave the remittance portion of the tax payment and the payment in a sealed envelope.
Please call 269-849-0455 for additional support.
All residents are asked to take personal responsibility for their health and the health of their family members through active monitoring of their health. This should include temperature checks and the following preventative measures:
- Frequent hand washing with soap for at least 20 seconds and use of hand sanitizers,
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cough into a tissue and then throw the tissue away. If tissues aren’t available, cough into your elbow
- Stay home when you are sick
- Contact your personal physician if you have concerns about your health
- Use extra care to clean and disinfect surfaces, including door handles, cell phones and keyboards
- Use household products specifically designed to disinfect